Meet Our Amazing Team
We take pride in providing excellent customer services and patient care. We truly enjoy getting to know our patients! One of the most rewarding experiences for us is transforming smiles and creating confidence in our patients that can change their lives. When you join our practice, you also join our family!
I am the one at Smith & Weeks you will probably see inside and outside of the office!!! I am the Marketing and Patient Relations Manager here at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists. I enjoy highlighting our fantastic patients in many different ways. Whether it is on our lobby display or on one of our social media sites, our patients are worth talking about.
I communicate with other dental practices and specialists to make sure we are providing you with the best care possible. You will probably see me attending local events and charity functions around town! I also love coming up with contests and unique ways to make our practice extra fun! I love the energy here at the practice and look forward to coming into work everyday. When I’m not working, I enjoy having fun with my 2 beautiful children.
- To me transforming a smile is…creating confidence that can change your life
- In one word, describe yourself: passionate
- I want to be remembered at Smith and Weeks for… inspiring creativity
What can I say….I love orthodontics! There is nothing better then creating a beautiful smile. I am proud to be a part of this team and I am proud of our beautiful smiles. I have met some wonderful families over the last 19 years here at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists and I look forward to meeting you.
I became a certified orthodontic assistant in 1991. When I’m not working I enjoy spending time with my husband Jeff and our two daughters, Megan & Taylor. We love going to the beach, hanging out by the pool or maybe grilling out with family or friends on the weekend.
- To me transforming a smile is…..something really special
- Most people don’t know this but…..I’m really afraid of frogs
- What energizes you…..the ocean, my children and making people laugh
I am one of the first people who will greet you when you come to visit us at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists. I enjoy learning new things and am so happy to be working with such an amazing team.
Working with kids is so much fun as no day is ever the same! I love seeing the progress in patients from visit to visit and celebrating with them when they get their braces off is one of my favorite parts of my job.
In my spare time I enjoy traveling with my husband Mark and spending time with friends and family.
- To me transforming a smile is… a confidence booster
- In one word, describe yourself: calm
- I want to be remembered at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists for… being nice and hard-working
Kadia “Kay” Sutherland
As a Patient Manager, I want each of our patients to be comfortable and have a great experience when they are in our office. I have been a team member since 2006. As a Records Technician, I am one of the first people you will meet when you visit our office. I enjoy working with Dr. Weeks and the rest of the team.
I am from Jamaica and love to go there as much as I can to visit my family. My husband Andrew and I have a wonderful son, Liam. I think of my team members as my second family.
When I am not at work, I enjoy spending time at the beach with my friends and family.
- I Iove seeing … positive changes orthodontics bring to the lives of our patients.
- Three things that makes you smile: My son, my husband and our patients
- I want to be remembered at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists for: my gentleness and brightening patients’ day.
Being an orthodontic assistant is great because I love getting to know each patient I help treat. I love to hear their stories about school, sports, and work. I have been a certified orthodontic assistant since 1983 and have enjoyed learning all aspects of orthodontic care.
My husband Paul and I have 2 daughters and 2 grandbaby girls. In our spare time we enjoy living on the St. John’s River and spending time at our farm in Georgia.
- To me transforming a smile is … one of my favorite things to do.
- In one word, describe yourself: realistic
- Three things that make you smile: my dogs, nature, nice people
I have been a certified orthodontic assistant for more than 30 years. I love seeing the positive changes orthodontics can bring to the lives of others and am proud to be a part of that process. I am a certified dental assistant and have more than 20 years of experience in the dental field.
When I’m not at work, I enjoy swimming, reading, gardening, and anything outside.
My favorite thing, however, is hanging out with my family and friends.
- To me transforming a smile is…life-changing for the patient and satisfying to my heart.
- In one word, describe yourself: caring
- What energizes you: sunshine, laughter, and exercise
I am a certified orthodontic assistant and have more than 30 years of experience in the dental and orthodontic field.
I enjoy working with Dr. Weeks and the rest of the team because of the fun and positive environment they’ve created. I am originally from Maryland.
When I am not working, I like spending time with my husband Mike and our grandchildren.
- To me transforming a smile is … satisfying
- I want to be remembered at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists for … my gentle disposition
- Three things that make you smile: good health, my husband, and my son
I enjoy being an orthodontic assistant because I love creating beautiful smiles! It’s my pleasure to share such wonderful results with patients throughout their treatment and getting to know them. I have been a team member since 2006 and have been in orthodontics since 1996.
I enjoy working at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists because we are like a family.We enjoy each other’s company and work very well together as a team. My hobbies are cooking and gardening.
- To me transforming a smile is…making people feel great about themselves and happy
- In one word, describe yourself: enthusiastic
- I want to be remembered at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists for… bringing joy to others and making a difference in their lives
I have been the orthodontic field for 10 years. I work side by side with Aimee at the front desk, and will be the one greeting you as you walk through the door.
When I am not at work my husband and I love spending time with our family and friends.
- To me transforming a smile is…amazing!
- In one word, describe yourself: caring
- I want to be remembered at Smith and Weeks Orthodontic Specialists for… giving the best hugs!
I am one of the newer team members at Smith & Weeks! After completing my schooling in Tallahassee in Dental Assisting, I found a passion for orthodontics. The thing that I love most about this industry is being involved in life changing transformations that our patients go through. I carry multiple roles in our practice varying from the clinic to the lab. The part I enjoy the most is my role as a records technician. I am able to see the beginning and ending results through photos and x-rays. The smiles I see daily make me proud to work with such an amazing and qualified practitioner and team.
In my spare time, I am also an active social media influencer. I love spending time empowering others to achieve the self confidence that we all should have. When I am not in front or behind the camera, I enjoy working out and spending time with my family and embracing my Haitian culture.
- to me transforming a smile is … transforming the world
- What energizes me… FOOD!!!!
- Three Things that make me smile… My family, working out.. did I mention food?